What you'll need:
1 cup of milk
1 table spoon of red food colouring
1 tea spoon of sugar
3 table spoons of milk chocolate chips (you can use any type of milk chocolate)
2 table spoons of whip cream
1 tea spoon of philadelphia cream cheese
A table spoon and a tea spoon to measure
Little marshmallows to decorate the drink (optional)
Your favourite mug!
1. To measure how much milk you'll need, pour some milk into your mug just don't fill so you have some space to put the rest of the ingredients.
2. Pour the milk from your mug into a small sauce pan over medium heat for 3 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Add the 3 table spoons of chocolate chips into the sauce pan then stir till the chocolates are almost melted.
4. Add 1 table spoon of red food colouring then stir.
5. Add 2 table spoons of whip cream, this could be tricky because you wouldn't be able to measure it exactly because its foam, but try! then stir.
6. Add 1 tea spoon of sugar, then stir.
7. Add 1 tea spoon of philadelphia cream cheese, and stir till the cheese is almost melted.
Pour the drink into your mug, add some whip cream on top with little marshmallows,