Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dip-dye for a day

Have you noticed all the hair trends of 2011! The ombre, hair feathers, dip dyes...
I did consider hair feathers, but was demotivated to try out the dye trends just because its permanent and I know I'll get bored of it and will want to undo it, I don't want to damage my hair.

I have seen some girls dip dye their hair and it looked super cute, but if you're like me afraid of bold permanent hair dyes... colour.bug might be useful!

It comes in 3 shades: pink, purple & orange.



Kevin Murphy (hair stylist) invented this dye tool to be able to change models hair on the runway, as he thought that he couldn't just change a model's hair just because he feels like it. This tool is just like make-up, washes off in the shower. You can't sleep with it, unless you want to wake up to a dyed pillow case. You should also wear a dark top if you're putting your hair down.
and YES it works on dark hair!


Here is how you use it on light and dark hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment