Monday, June 13, 2011

Beauty tip: ERASE PASTE


I wasn't sure under which category does this post go under, is it a product review or a beauty tip? Anyways, I'm going to tell you about this amazing product I use almost daily to make my face look even. It's called Erase Paste from Benefit. This paste can be used for several different things, you can use it to cover up all the red spots or acne on your face or under your eyes. Its not like any other concealer, you don't dab a lot onto the area! you just put a very little amount on each sport on your face then tap it till you see that the colour is even. I REPEAT AGAIN: DON NOT PUT A BIG AMOUNT! seriously a very little amount can do. The product comes in a very tiny jar with a swob in which you can apply it to your face. You would think that its very little but trust me it will last for a very long time.
There are 3 different shades for different skin colours, if you got stuck between 2 colours, I would say go for the lighter one!

To read more about this product and read the reviews click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment