Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to make Nutella hot chocolate drink


A couple of my friends asked me how I make my Nutella Hot Chocolate drink, very easy & yummy!

1) Pour fresh milk into your mug, just so you can measure it exactly.

2) Bring a small pot into the heat & pour half of the milk into the pot, warm it up.

3) Add 2 tablespoons of the Nutella spread (I don't really use a spoon, I use a fork because the chocolate melts off easily from it), whisk till Nutella is melted completly.

4) Pour the rest of the milk in the mug into your pot, whisk till it becomes warm.

5) Add 6 small pieces of marshmellows into your mug (only if you want to).

6) Pour the drink from the pot into your mug.

P.S: Nutella used is the one from the jar, we usually use it to make a sandwich.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment