Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outdoor tea party

I was planning to throw a surprise birthday party for one of my closest friends, I thought a 'tea party' would be perfect since I was planning to invite just a few friends with their mothers. We had the party outdoor, I rented a round table and placed tea cups. My dad and husband helped me decorate the place with balloons, streamers and banners. The party looked so pink!
Since its a tea party, It started early around 6:00pm. I had my friends at my place at 5:30 and went to pick up the birthday girl and brought her to the party.



I ordered a dozen cake pops from Bakerista, I asked her to write the birthday girl's name on 6 and her age (22) on the rest. I chose red velvet and vanilla.


My husband helped create a photo booth by cutting out a card board to make it look like an old polaroid picture and hung it.
I think we spent most of the party taking picture!


We got a cake that looked like a coffee mug from BreadTalk since the birthday girl loves coffee, it also matched the theme!

Happy Birthday Taiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment